Future begins Here...
RAJIV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (CBSE) DABHADI ROAD, MALEGAON was established in 2010 and, It is located in Rural area. It is located in MALEGAON of NASHIK district of Maharashtra. The school consists of Grades from JR.KG to 12. The school is Co-educational and it does have an attached pre-primary section. The school is Non-Ashram type (Govt.) in nature and is not using school building as a shift-school. English is the medium of instructions in this school. In this school academic session starts in April.
- To Transform Potentiality Into Reality.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment with technological orientation
- To maximizes individual potential and ensures that students of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of life.
- We believe that each child is an individual with varying needs.
- By fostering a conducive environment full of care and creativity,
- we are committed to instill in each student a desire to learn with emphasis on the social, emotional, physical and intellectual developmental aspects, thereby bestowing the necessary traits such as resilience, adaptability and knowledge for achieving the highest standards of achievement.
The school motto 'Future begins here….' is the clarion call for scholars at The Rajiv Gandhi International School. We encourage our learners to discover their passion and decide their goals in life. We encourage them to find the joys of learning and make life a very mindful and meaningful experience. We help students discover who they really are and enable them to do what they love.
Our Guiding Principle: Value
Ethos of The RAJIV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is encapsulated in the acronym
encompassing the following 5 elements:
- Victory : Developing a mindset that encourages exploration and risk-taking.
- Abundance : Adopting an attitude of giving and sharing with the community.
- Loyalty : Cultivating a mind of intellectual curiosity and discernment.
- Uplifting : Being a beacon that uplift positive attitude that contributes to building up one another.
- Empathy : Appreciating different perspectives and feelings of others.